Role: Web Application Developer
-From functional specifications, develop robust and user-friendly web-based applications.
-Design and create relational database schemas.
-Need to create web applications on ideas of organization
-Code and test scripts as needed.
-Gather specifications/requirements as needed.
-Communicate project status and deliverables with the project manager.
-Perform other tasks as needed for successful project completion.
-Possess a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Java, Python or any other programming language to create interface for end user and connect to API at back end.
- Knowledge of ANSIBLE required for the automation.
- Good knowledge of programming skills with front end and back end development.
- Good knowledge of Networking
- Advanced knowledge of object-oriented programming, programming principles and protocols (.Net MVC, LINQ framework).
-Good understanding of database architecture and design using Microsoft SQL.
-Experience in the development of E commerce applications, PHP and web applications security principles would be an asset.
-Eager to learn new skills and techniques.
-Strong organizational skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks efficiently within the constraints of clients' timelines.
-Self-motivated and detail-oriented.
If performance is Satisfactory then it could be full time from contract
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour