Sistema Logistics is a Warehouse Management System (WMS) editor and develops its Flowtrack Web cloud solution. Its mission is to democratize access to a WMS by offering a solution that is rich in functionalities and a simplified implementation approach. Flowtrack is currently used by customers all over North America and Europe at this time.
Sistema Logistics is looking for a full-stack developer looking for an opportunity to take the lead Flowtrack Web's development and design. You will be in charge of ensuring that the system is reliable, maintainable and scalable by involving you in all facets of development. You'll optimize system back-end performance, simplify workflow management, and improve the user experience through the Web and mobile user interface. You will actively participate in the design of the new features of the system.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Work from home available
- Strong entrepreneurship encouraged
- Lead architecture initiatives from inception to completion
- Collaborate with business users to create architecture in alignment with business need
- Propose, develop and implement new functionalities within the system (back-end and front-end)
- Maintain and ensure data integrity in the database (MySQL)
- Develop system interfaces between Flowtrack Web and the customers' software
- Setup and maintain network-related tasks such as server hosting and printing agents
- Act as a technical subject matter expert for business users
- Champion the adoption of reusable architecture assets to improve efficiency
- Produce documentation to aid in the understanding of existing architecture solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or any relevant education
- 5+ years' of relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills in French and English
- Strong knowledge of software communication technologies : XML, XSLT, JSON, SAOP Web Services, RESTful Webservices
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture solutions : Cloud hosting (AWS) or on-premise, ERP, CRM, WMS, TMS, etc.
- Knowledge of network-related aspects : Printing agents, RF device connectivity, etc.
- Experience in WMS development (an asset)
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ability to demonstrate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
- Java: 4 years (Preferred)
- French, English (Required)