Inventory Control & Field Technician, Stubbs Communications
This is an exciting and varied career opportunity as both Inventory Control and a Field Technician. The successful candidate is responsible for all paperwork, processes and procedures to ensure an efficient and accurate inventory management system, as well as time onsite at jobs learning and installing home automation, networking, security and surveillance systems.
· Maintains the physical and record management of all inventory within the warehouse.
· Purchasing all product required per upcoming jobs and work orders.
· Receiving all products and staging all equipment for upcoming jobs per work orders.
· Checks accuracy of data against customer and/or internal records and/or the actual count of product and reconciles inventory. Investigates and resolves any discrepancies.
· Performs cycle counts and makes system adjustments as necessary.
· Coordinates physical inventory procedures.
· Processes product returns.
· Follows procedures to accurately adjust inventory for over/short, defective, and damaged product.
· Assists in the preparation of inventory and other reports for customers and internal purposes.
· Maintains tight security over inventory. Ensures that only authorized personnel have access to inventory.
· Assists on jobs and service calls to learn all aspects of rough in wiring, trim out, audio video, networking, security and surveillance installations.
· Committed to providing an exceptional customer experience for both internal and external contacts.
· Solid interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Demonstrates a positive and professional attitude.
· Proven ability to effectively prioritize work flow to ensure deadlines are met in a fast-paced environment. Able to adapt to shifting priorities.
· Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy.
· Exhibits sound judgment.
· Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
· Ability to work well as part of a team.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and experience in Simply Accounting and asset.
· Drivers Licence with clear abstract.
· Knowledge of wiring, networking, audio visual and blueprints an asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00-$25.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate: