Since 1983 based in Mississauga, Amaco Equipment has offered high quality niche-market equipment brands servicing the Ontario Municipal, Paving and Road Building markets.
We presently have an opportunity for a qualified sales professional to support our customers as field-based Account Manager overseeing our equipment sales, rentals, parts and service businesses.
We represent known bands of equipment such as Aebi-Schmidt, Antraquip, Blaxtair, Cimline, Durapatcher, E.D. Etnyre, Falcon, Gradall, Johnston North America, Multi-Hog, Power Curbers, and Tiger.
Presently we are looking an Account Manager specifically for our Municipal market.
- Cultivate and manage new business opportunities through the engagement of current and prospective customers within your assigned territory for the Municipalities / Roadbuilders market segments.
- Achieve sales and performance targets for your respective territory as assigned for each business unit – equipment, rentals, parts and service.
-Perform joint sales calls on all equipment, rentals, parts, service accounts with management teams as required.
- Provide ongoing market intelligence on the competitive landscape within territory to include – competitive activity, product positioning, new product development and trends.
- Work with management to develop strategic plans specific for each business
unit - equipment, rental, parts and service to support long term corporate objectives.
-Develop a high level of discipline and competency in understanding and utilization of our CRM reporting system.
-Perform account reviews, contract / agreement renewals and presentations based on account parameters and requirements.
-Participate in training and personal development seminars and programs as directed by management.
-Present and negotiate programs, agreements and contracts with current and prospective customers within established guidelines.
- Demonstrated success and understanding in capital equipment sales environment.
- Self-motivated and highly organized with demonstrated adherence to structured sales processes and planning.
- Able to work both independently and part of a team to resolves issues.
- Industry knowledge and previous equipment sales experience an asset.
- Municipal sales process knowledge / equipment sales knowledge and experience an asset.
Working at Amaco
This position is a full-time permanent position. You’ll be out on the road about 80% of the time, mostly within your region. You’ll manage your own schedule, so working hours will fluctuate. We’ll support your extensive travel by covering your travel, accommodations and meals. We also offer benefits including prescription, dental, vision and LTD.
At Amaco, we’ve taken a sophisticated approach to sales, embracing current best practices and software to give our sales people everything they need to succeed. We’re an entrepreneurial, engaged, committed team driven to succeed together. We know that when one of us wins, the team wins.
We believe in the products we sell, and that comes through in the passion and enthusiasm we convey to our customers. We value the relationships we have developed, and show a genuine interest in our customer’s organizations.
Our sterling reputation hasn’t come by accident. It’s the result of more than three decades of extraordinary service. This is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
Here’s what we need:
o A valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
o Able to travel routinely within territory / overnight and periodically to the US.
o Must have vehicle in good condition – periodic customer transportation.
o Experience in an outside sales role.
o Experience with CRM software and demonstrated call planning.
o Post-secondary education in sales, marketing or related field.
o Experience using Microsoft Excel to manage data.
Here’s what we’d love to have:
o Experience in capital equipment sales.
o Experience in municipal/aggregate sales.
o AZ/A Restricted license.
o Marketing experience.
How to Apply
Our online application will give you the option to apply to this role as a complete person – not just a resume. The application will assess your qualifications, personality traits and workplace preferences, and should take 10 to 15 minutes to complete. After submitting, you'll receive an email inviting you to log in and view your assessment results.
Please do not contact the office directly.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Help” button in the application.
We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Full-time