- Great learning and growth opportunities
- A competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits Package
- RRSP Matching Program
- Professional Development Courses & Designations
- 100% tuition re-imbursement for business relevant courses and training
- Flexible paid time off
Navacord is hiring technical talent in the insurance industry! We are accepting applications for those who want to play a lead role in the adoption of broker technology tools, including Applied System’s Epic and CSR24. We are looking for someone who is motivated by a fast-paced environment where technical standards and practices are valued. This role will work with Navacord’s Broker Partners and third party solution providers and requires someone with an IT background looking to interact and collaborate with engaged stakeholders.
- Work closely with our project managers, Broker Partners and vendors to identify, gather, document and validate business requirements (functional and detailed).
- Analyze current business processes and propose enhancements and automation opportunities via various methods (workflow diagrams, wireframes, prototypes).
- Facilitate working sessions with our IT, Broker Partner staff and vendors, providing structured forums for discussion, decision-making, and learning.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and project managers to help develop project scopes and project plans.
- Help develop functional specifications that follow the appropriate system development life cycle (SDLC) to ensure efficient and effective outputs (waterfall, agile, DevOps).
- Work effectively in a projectized, cross-functional environment through collaboration and planning and disciplined execution on interdependent activities.
- Ensure enhanced workflows meet enterprise and Broker Partners requirements, data and performance goals, and identify and resolve workflow issues.
- Manage ongoingrequests, workflow performance, and optimization activities in line with response/completion/quality SLAs, communicating clearly and professionally with Broker Partners.
- Help educate IT & Broker Partners on new processes.
- Demonstrate, continuously build, and share knowledge of application-usage best practices, while driving and monitoring optimized adoption and usage.
- Liaise with third party partners to assist with Broker Partner support and escalation management, program performance, and workflow management.
- Self-driven and confident approach to tackling accountabilities with pace
- College diploma or university degree in IT or related field
- Knowledge of Canada’s P&C and/or Benefits insurance industry is highly desirable
- Experience in gathering and defining of business requirements
- Strong analytical and technical skills with minimum of 5 years of experience in an insurance environment, preferably with a focus on business process improvement
- Experience with managing vendors, and RPA development is very desirable
- Excellent customer service, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Quick learner who can transfer learned knowledge by training other software users
- Knowledge of Navacord’s entrepreneurial culture and growth strategy
- Willing to travel to Navacord offices across Canada, as required
- Knowledge of Applied System’s suite of applications, including Epic and CSR24 nice to have
Navacord is actively committed to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. We serve and recognize and respect human differences and similarities. We value the diversity of people and actively encourage women, indigenous peoples, members of visible minorities, people with disabilities, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ2+) persons to apply. We are committed to providing accommodation upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Toronto, ON M5L 1L5