Support. Empower. Inspire. Grow.
We support adults with serious mental illnesses and/or developmental disabilities by providing quality services that foster personal growth and participation as full citizens in their communities.
Providing innovative, high-quality supports to help people reach their full potential in a fun, flexible and collaborative workplace. Crest Support Services is a non-profit charitable organization that is focused on supporting adults with serious mental illnesses and/or developmental disabilities by providing quality services that foster personal growth and participation in their communities. Direct Support Professionals at Crest Support Services collaborate with team members to provide quality services and support in a safe, empowering and welcoming environment.
- Lead, motivate and inspire people accessing services to reach their full potential through counselling, crisis management, skill development and daily living support in a safe
- Liaise with family, medical and community partners to develop and achieve individual goals through Person Centered Planning.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLSET: **
- Post-secondary education in a related field.
- Experience working with adults with developmental disabilities, serious mental illnesses and/or dual diagnosis.
- Certification in Standard First Aid and CPR and Nonviolent Crisis Intervention (CPI).
- Strong knowledge of London/Middlesex resources.
- Effective problem solving, crisis management, and organizational
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience with Person Centered Planning with a proven track record demonstrating commitment of personal outcomes.
- Valid “G” Drivers License and insurance at acceptable rates.
- Completion of a successful Police Vulnerable Sector Check will be a condition of employment.
For additional information, please visit www.crestsupportservices.com.
Crest Support Services is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of Canadian society. Crest Support Services promotes employment equity and encourages women, Aboriginal persons, persons with a disability, and members of visible minority groups to apply. Crest Support Services is committed to developing inclusive, barrier free selection and appointment processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to this process, please advise the organization’s representative of our need for accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
Job Type: Part-time
- G Class Driver's Licence (Required)