About People Solutions Inc.
People Solutions Inc. communicates with contractors in real-time to give clients access to skilled workers for projects across Canada. We track skills of individual members and demographics to search specific geographical locations to ensure workers possess the right skills to match the job. We provide a national employee health and welfare and pension program and provide a one cheque remittance system. People Solutions Inc. has set the highest standard for labor in the Canadian construction and maintenance sector, and we fundamentally understand that our success and ability to access future work opportunity is dependent on the success of the contractor and owners.
Welcome to the New Standard in Construction.
We are currently seeking experienced Millwrights to join our team in the Red Rock Hydro Electric Generating station in Iron Bridge, Ontario. As a Millwright, you will be responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing mechanical systems, and ensuring that all equipment is in good working order. This position is a rotation, day shift, night shift, 10-hour days, overtime provided. LOA $720.78 per week provided.
- Install, maintain, and repair mechanical systems, including motors, generators, and other related equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair issues with mechanical systems.
- Maintain tools and equipment to ensure they are in good working order.
- Participate in safety programs and maintain a safe work environment.
- Journeyperson Millwright
- Knowledge of mechanical systems, and the ability to troubleshoot and repair issues.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and diagrams.
- Should have the knowledge of rigging heavy machines
- Must be able to provide a Journeyperson Millwright ticket
- Must be able to provide a valid Working at heights for ON, Confined Space for ON and Welding certification would be an asset.
We are a equal opportunity employer, we invite you to apply for this position, if you observe that your qualification and experience matching the advertised position, please don't hesitate. Submit your resume and tickets if applicable. We will contact those who are closely align with the stated requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $47.67 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person