Job Title: Customer Success Associate (bilingual FR/EN) – Full Time
Location: Open to remote within Canada
Are you passionate about improving the healthcare system?
Are you driven to bring healthcare into the 21st century with innovative, patient-centered technology?
Are you excited to help health systems pioneer digital care, especially to tackle COVID-19?
If your answer is “Yes!” to the above, we may be the perfect fit for each other!
At SeamlessMD, our mission is
“to ensure every patient gets the right care at the right time”
Who is SeamlessMD? We are a diverse team of healthcare providers, technologists and industry professionals pioneering a new category of Digital Patient Engagement. We’ve been named a Global Top 100 Company in Digital Health, an OMERS Top 100 Canadian Health Tech Company and most recently made the list for Best Workplaces in Canada with under 50 employees. We have raised $7.4M from leading Canadian investors, including MEDTEQ, Hikma Ventures, AIoT Health, Tony Lacavera (Founder, WIND Mobile) and Sanjay Malaviya (Founder, RL Solutions).
What is SeamlessMD? Most healthcare is still delivered through paper and verbal instructions, with no easy way for providers to monitor patients and catch problems sooner. Staying connected with patients virtually is even more important during COVID-19 and beyond. To address this, SeamlessMD provides the #1 digital patient engagement platform for hospitals and health systems to engage, monitor and stay connected with patients across their health care journey (e.g. surgery, chronic care, etc.). Patients are guided on smartphones, tablets and computers from preparation through recovery with reminders, education and progress tracking. Providers receive alerts, monitor patients on dashboards and access analytics to deliver better care. SeamlessMD is also the 1st digital patient engagement platform with turn-key integrations with Epic and Cerner - the two largest Electronic Health Record systems.
Who are our customers? Leading hospitals & health systems in Canada and the U.S., including Sunnybrook, The Ottawa Hospital, Stanford Health Care, UC Davis Health and Rush University Medical Center. Our customers use SeamlessMD to elevate the patient experience, improve health outcomes and lower costs.
How does SeamlessMD improve patient care? Patients experience less anxiety, are more prepared for their healthcare journey and are more confident during recovery. 20+ clinical studies have shown SeamlessMD to reduce hospital recovery times by 1-2 days, hospital readmissions by up to 72% and ER visits by up to 47%. This means patients are healthier and the healthcare system is more efficient!
In order to make SeamlessMD available to patients and providers everywhere, we are growing our amazing team. Here’s where you come in…
The Customer Success Associate role
The Customer Success Associate plays a critical role in helping our hospitals and health systems implement and succeed with SeamlessMD. Your involvement would make a huge difference on patient satisfaction, and outcomes achieved with the platform.
With strong performance and experience over time, a Customer Success Associate will have the opportunity to grow into the Customer Success Manager role.
As a Customer Success Associate, your objectives are to:
- Ensure patients and providers have the best possible experience with the SeamlessMD platform, leading to high patient engagement and terrific customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with healthcare customers (you will have your own portfolio of customers) and internal team members to design, implement and succeed with unique workflows and programs on the SeamlessMD platform.
- Build and maintain relationships with customer stakeholders (hospital clinicians, administrators) so you are viewed as a trusted and integral part of their team
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers to help health system customers implement and succeed with the SeamlessMD platform
As a Customer Success Associate, your main responsibilities include:
- Assist patients and providers who are having technical issues with the SeamlessMD platform. Be resourceful in finding solutions to patient and provider problems.
- Exhibit professionalism in patient and provider interactions. Ensure issues are resolved and communicated in a timely manner.
- Monitor patient activity on our platform and proactively assist patients with low engagement.
- Support customer implementations, including providing process expertise into solution/implementation design, training staff and participating in platform testing (i.e. ensuring workflows on the platform meet the customer’s requirements).
- Facilitate monthly/quarterly customer meetings to assess progress, troubleshoot issues and share best practices to enable them to meet their targets.
- Support Customer Success Managers in preparing for customer meetings or presentations, including helping to analyze data and troubleshoot customer or patient issues.
- Leverage data collected on the platform to prepare reports and insights for customers.
- Test new features prior to release to ensure it meets customer needs.
Are we the right fit for each other?
- Certificate of Bilingual Studies or equivalent level in French language.
- 1+ years in a client-facing role (healthcare experience preferred)
- Able to occasionally travel to our Toronto office (expenses paid by the Company). This position can be remote, within Ontario.
- Note: travel will not be mandatory during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Clear vulnerable sector screen completed within the last 6 months
- This is a mandatory requirement for all positions that have access to patient health information
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. You will be communicating with a wide variety of stakeholders, from hospital staff to older patients.
- Excited by and experienced with unchartered territory. We are pioneering a new product category and unique digital workflows (e.g. COVID-19 monitoring), and that means our Customer Success model is still evolving. You will thrive here if you enjoy the opportunity to build new playbooks and processes. You won’t be a fit here if you expect everything to already be figured out.
- Technology and data savvy. You don’t need formal training in technology and data, but you must be comfortable manipulating data in spreadsheets and using reporting dashboards to assist customers with their data needs.
- Thrives in the fast-moving, startup environment. We are not a huge company, we don’t have everything figured out and we don’t have endless resources. However, we are smart, fast and nimble. You will thrive here if you enjoy independence, love taking initiative, and are willing to grow with us as we experiment and identify new best practices.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with hospitals on topics such as quality, patient safety, patient satisfaction or operational/clinical/financial performance
Why you’ll love it here
- Be at the forefront of healthcare innovation. This is an opportunity to work with the world’s top health systems and help them succeed with the latest digital health technologies.
- Make a positive impact on the lives of patients. It is incredibly rewarding to hear regular feedback from patients on how SeamlessMD has improved, and sometimes saved, their lives. SeamlessMD is even more important to help providers care for patients virtually during COVID-19.
- Company stock options. We want you to have the opportunity to be an owner in the company.
- Health, dental, vision and long-term disability benefits. We want to invest in your health and well-being.
- Generous paid vacation and personal time. Everyone needs time to refresh and recharge. We provide all employees with 15 paid vacation days and 15 paid personal days on day one.
- Parental leave top-up. Family is important to all of us - and starting one requires a lot of time and attention!
- Full kitchen with snacks and beverages. We do bi-weekly snack/beverage orders so there is always something to eat!
- Monthly team socials. We love team bonding. Every month we host a variety of team socials that range from: Trivia night, ping pong at SPIN, movie nights, Blue Jays games and more!
Ready to Apply?
Please apply through our website:
We will reach back out if we are interested in exploring further with you.
Learn more about SeamlessMD:
- Company website
- VIDEO: UAB uses SeamlessMD to improve the patient experience and reduce Length of Stay
- VIDEO: Atrium Health uses SeamlessMD to deliver Cerner-integrated, patient engagement
- PRESS: SeamlessMD Named a Top Five Vendor in AVIA Connect Top 50 Remote Monitoring Companies Report
- PRESS: SeamlessMD Recognized as a Best Workplace™ in Canada for Women
- PRESS: SCL Health (Now Intermountain Healthcare) Partners with SeamlessMD for Digital Care Journeys to Elevate ERAS Strategy
- PRESS: St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton Partners with SeamlessMD for Digital Care Journeys
- PRESS: Cornwall Community Hospital Expands its Digital Portfolio by Adding SeamlessMD for Pre and Post-Surgical Monitoring
SeamlessMD is an equal opportunity employer that supports an environment of inclusion and diversity. In accordance with the Accessibility of Ontarians Act, 2005 and the Human Rights Code, SeamlessMD will provide accommodations to eligible candidates throughout the recruitment and selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and you need accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact Yolanda Ho, Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are invited to participate in the assessment process, please provide your accommodation needs at that time. Please be advised that you may be required to provide medical documentation to Human Resources so that the appropriate accommodation can be provided to you through the recruitment process.
Job Type: Full-time