Joe Foley Bus Lines Ltd., is looking for a 310T Truck & Coach Technician for our shop located in Madoc, ON to work on our fleet of Coaches, School Buses and Assorted Other Vehicles.
This is a temporary part time position, but could lead to full time employment with the right candidate.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who takes pride in their work to join our team. Must be able to follow shop standards and procedures, work as a member of a team, maintain a clean, professional appearance, and maintain a neat and tidy work-space.
- 310T Truck and Coach Technician Certification
- Experience with JPRO Diagnostics an asset
- 3 years experience required
- Valid G-class driver's license with clear abstract; B licence would be an asset.
- Must be able to pass a Criminal Record and Vulnerable Sector Check
- Demonstrated significant experience on a variety of vehicles and engines
- Problem solving and analytical skills
Role and Responsibilities
- Perform repair and maintenance on cars, school buses and highway coaches
- Inspect, test, and diagnose equipment to identify malfunctions
- Use a variety of tools and specialty equipment to diagnose problems with vehicles
- Use a variety of hand tools, power tools, and specialty equipment to repair vehicles
- Knowledge and experience of medium or heavy duty truck repair and maintenance
- Knowledge of vehicle systems to ensure they are in proper operating condition
- Test drive vehicles to diagnose malfunctions or to ensure they are working properly
- Assist drivers with malfunctioning equipment
- Keep vehicles in proper repair to pass MTO & DOT and other standard inspections
Occasional evenings or weekends may be required.
Remuneration will be based on experience.
Immediate start available
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Required)
- English (Required)