Sturgeon Hearing is looking for full-time Hearing Aid Practitioners or Hearing Instrument Specialists in a brand new clinic in St. Albert, AB.
- License to practice as a Registered Hearing Aid Practitioner or Hearing Instrument Specialist, or recent graduate,
- Having been approved as an AADL Assessor for at least a year,
- Demonstrated professional conduct towards clientele, colleagues, and manufacturers,
- Candid, outgoing, and friendly personality,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Compassionate in assisting clients with their hearing care needs,
- Aptitude for active involvement with the public and healthcare community,
- A team player to enhance and actively promote a positive work environment, and
- Ability to work effectively with management and other colleagues.
The Employment Package Includes:
- Excellent and competitive compensation commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Health benefits, including dental, vision, and medications,
- Reimbursement of professional registration dues, symposium registration fees, and travel expenses.
- Possibility of shareholder incentives and partial ownership stake.
We look forward to hearing from you if you are interested in the above position. To apply, please respond to this ad with an up-to-date resume including 3 references
Job Type: Full-time
- hearing aid dispensing: 1 year (Preferred)