Dakota Dunes Resort offers modern accommodation and authentic indigenous experiences to discerning travelers. The hotel caters as a weekend retreat with friends and family or a business getaway as well as to groups and meeting attendees with a 10000 sq. ft. Conference Centre. Guestrooms offer indigenous charm, while providing modern comfort and amenities and provide seamless connectivity to the home and office with complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi throughout, 24-hour onsite food and beverage market, health and fitness options and comfortable public areas, including a terrace lounge and roof-top pool for relaxation and socializing.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Dakota Dunes Adventures Coordinator is responsible for the sale, promotion and execution of all Dakota Dunes Adventures. The candidate would have a strong connection with the outdoors, have excellent communication skills as well as proficient computer skills.
The Dakota Dunes Adventures Co-ordinator duties will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Support direct sales effort through administration of sales contracts, client correspondence in a timely manner.
- Oversee all Adventures bookings, and encourage guests to experience everything the Resort has to offer
- Act as a liaison between the Dakota Dunes Golf Links and the Resort to book Golf Tournaments
- Conduct guided Adventure Tours as required
- Answer calls, qualify leads, respond to customer inquiries and manage client feedback process.
- Solicit and confirm with client, all information to departments.
- Effectively communicate all changes in a timely manner.
- Participate in various other projects or events as needed.
- Champions the telephone system (message taking, caller qualification and transfer to appropriate sales person).
- Participate in regular sales strategy sessions by providing input, taking minutes, updating and distributing action plans.
- Maintain and adhere to booking guidelines.
- Conduct hotel tours and service clients within the company and property policies.
- Support Director of Sales and Marketing and Sales Managers in obtaining contract confirmation/signatures/methods of payment and issue status reports to appropriate departments when required.
- Ensure that all sales contracts are communicated to appropriate parties within set time frames.
- Work closely with the Front Desk, Reservations, Housekeeping Manager, Food and Beverage and other required departments to completely satisfy the requirements of the booking parties.
- Respond quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Prepare welcome gifts and sales packages.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Assist with various assignments and/or projects as assigned by management company
- Managing and ensuring proper operations all DDA assets and inventory.
- Managing and scheduling interpreters and guides for experience delivery.
- Coordinating with external contractors for experience delivery.
- Experience quality control and development of improved or new experiences.
· 2 years or more experience within the hospitality industry (sales preferred)
· Strong customer service, organization, initiative, problem-solving skills
· Able to work independently and as part of a team
· Demonstrates self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm
· Possesses high personal integrity, manages time well
· Computer literacy: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, internet, email etc.)
· Knowledge and understanding of Dakota history, culture and language;
· Class 4 drivers license or ability to achieve it;
Physically fit for conducting recreational experiences
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $40,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift