The objective of the position is to offer and sell the parts required by our customers to repair and maintain their equipment.
- Maximize all opportunities with customers to meet and exceed the sales objectives of its branch.
- Sell, promote and promote the added value of the parts and products distributed by SMS Equipment to our internal and external customers.
- Take orders at the counter by phone, fax or email.
- Check prices and availability of parts with suppliers, and issue purchase orders.
- Prepare parts submissions at the request of customers.
- Track backorders and inform the customer.
- Ensure the receipt and shipment of orders for goods;
- Place the goods on the shelf according to the storage plan;
- Keep the warehouse clean and safe.
- Completed high school diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience in a similar position preferred.
- Knowledge of MS-Office.
- Knowledge of heavy equipment and/or mechanics an asset.
- Sense of organization, autonomous and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to provide customer service.
- Bilingualism (French and English)
Now is the right time to join SMS Equipment!
Our company is one of the largest Komatsu dealers in the world, and we owe our continued growth to the competence and motivation of employees committed to offering only excellence.
If you want to work for a dynamic company where your opinion, ideas and participation will be appreciated, apply for a job today.
Our growth is the guarantee of your advancement.