We have an excellent opportunity in Pitt Meadows!!!
Our busy client, a leader in the plastic industry, is currently has a fantastic opening for a passionate, dynamic & creative General labor who is interested in career development. Your career will flourish as you are provided opportunities for development and mentorship by some of the top industry leaders.
Shift - 8:00AM - 4:30PM (M-F)
$17 - $18/hr
- Use established tools, equipment and technologies required to complete transactions related to In/Out-bound processes within the warehouse
- Adhere to and enforce basic housekeeping standards, safe operating procedures
- Assists with shipping and receiving
- Plan, organize and monitor the receiving, storage and distribution of all items received from vendors
- Perform accurate and timely physical counts related to warehouse productivity and inventory accuracy
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements
- Moves inventory by scheduling material movement to and from the warehouse. Shipment confirmation, inventory management and picking/packing/shipping of orders
- Research orders, follow-up on hot orders and check systems to confirm order status
- Meeting warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements.
Maintain inventory accuracy through effective use of computerized scanning equipment and other inventory maintenance reports
- $17 - $18/hr to start
- Full medical & dental plan
- RRSP matching
- 2 weeks of vacation to start
- Career development into a warehouse manager role
Four easy ways to apply:
- HS diploma or GED required
- Ability to calculate requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry
- Experience with MS office and basic math skills
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Follow all safety procedures
1. E-mail resume to Joanne- email@example.com
2. Apply online:
3. Drop resume off in person:
809 Columbia Street, New Westminster BC (located @ New West Skytrain station located on the main floor facing on Columbia Street next to Shopper Drug Mart)
4. Call Joanne @ 604.636.3079
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.