Patrick Mechanical Ltd. is a Sudbury based contracting company founded in 1989. Over the years, we have established ourselves in the industrial, commercial and institutional contracting fields. Our specialties include mechanical contracting, custom steel fabrication, plumbing, heating, process piping, millwright and related services. Patrick Mechanical produces some of the finest and most multifaceted fabrication in Northern Ontario.
Everyday, Patrick Mechanical Limited employees work together to meet and exceed the level of satisfaction our customers expect, always keeping safety first. We are able to deliver the quality of service and commitment to safety by employing individuals that share our company’s missions and values. Our company places ourselves ahead of the competition by consistently delivering exceptional customer service.
If you ask any of our employees why they work here and they will tell you, it’s a great company to work for, and the teamwork and morale of Patrick Mechanical Limited, is why they stay here.
We are pleased to offer the full time position of Invoicing Administrator. With over thirty years in Sudbury, Patrick Mechanical Limited is very proud to offer this exciting career opportunity.
Invoicing Administrator Key tasks include:
- inputting and generating purchase order (PO) /release numbers
- gathering backup documentation for billing
- creating extra work authorizations (EWA’s)
- preparing/sending invoicing to clients.
- Work with Jonas Management System
- File release numbers, invoice copies and other documents
- Update database information to keep information current
- Gather backup documentation for billing
- Create invoice with appropriate documentation
- Communicate with project leaders regarding work order progress
- Analyze work orders to input information
- Acute attention to detail, well organized and efficient
- Invoicing experience
- Experience with electronic accounting software (Jonas Management Software an asset)
- Exceptional computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, internet browsers)
- General math skills
- Ability to complete repetitive tasks
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Invoicing : 2 years (Preferred)