System Administrator / Help Desk Support
To be successful at Fusion Homes, you must have an agile intellect, a practical mindset, and the ability to take initiative! As a Systems Administrator, reporting to the Sr. Systems Administrator, there will never be a dull moment in your day. Through technology, you will help drive efficiencies and improvements throughout the business!
Responsibilities and Duties
First Level Support
- Responsible for troubleshooting and resolution of end-user and infrastructure incidents, and escalation to Second-level support as required, ensuring Service Metrics are met.
- Lead for End-user hardware, desktop application software and telecommunications equipment deployment, maintenance and training, Phone System, and Voice Mail support
- Remote Access/Site to Site and Client VPN /support remote offices
- Support for Office 365 / Email in a hybrid environment
- Apple iPhone / iPad email support
- Provide Evening and Weekend Support where necessary.
Infrastructure Support and Maintenance
- Responsible for assisting with provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of; infrastructure hardware, software, physical and virtual servers (Hyper-v) / wireless networks / SAN / VPN / Microsoft 365 and Azure hybrid environment.
- Responsible for daily monitoring of systems ensuring availability and security of all hardware, server resources and systems.
- Ensure servers are running at optimum efficiency through scheduled maintenance.
- Responsible for Patch management for servers and desktops
- Maintain data back-ups and troubleshooting errors.
Documentation and Training
- Create and maintain documentation as needed relating to Network Diagram, Infrastructure, Network Security Groups and Membership
- Set up new hire equipment and workspace for technology requirements.
- Provide onboarding technology training as required and maintain new hire documentation.
- Retrieve technology and process permission changes for terminations, and document transitions.
- Assist with inventory procurement, tracking, documentation, turnover, and deployment for end-user hardware, software licenses, peripherals, and telecom equipment.
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-3 years of experience in information technology
- Post-secondary diploma/Certificate (preferably in Business Administration, IT, Computer Engineering) or relative experience
- Experience/Knowledge of Windows 10 / Server 2008r2 to Server 2019 / Site to Site and Client VPN, Hyper-V/Microsoft 365/Azure Hybrid Environment/ SQL)
What you would bring to Fusion:
- Excellent organization and priority management skills
- Knowledge of ITIL standards and processes
- An advocate for change when day to day operations identify gaps and areas for improvement.
- Continuous Learner - maintain technical knowledge.
- Effective communication skills - ability to communicate technical language to non-technical group.
- A well-rounded and resilient individual, who brings positive, upbeat energy and will contribute to our high performing culture!
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $1.00-$2.00 per year
- Do you have extensive experience with Microsoft 365?
- Do you have extensive experience troubleshooting and repairing laptops?
- Do you have extensive experience troubleshooting and setting up cell phones?
- system administration: 1 year (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place