About The Role:
Kognitive Inc. is currently seeking to employ a talented individual as a Recruitment Coordinator Position. This individual will be managing, organizing and executing various recruitment tasks focusing on high volume recruitment. Working remotely from home, the successful candidate will report to the Director of HR & Talent Acquisition . The candidate will gain valuable HR Recruitment experience with its many functions.
We are a company that values over-achievers and rewards high compensations to the strong performers. Be advised that we are a growing company and that there is great potential for upward mobility. Most importantly, the successful candidate will experience great personal and professional growth that will contribute to your future success.
· Constantly network and source candidates through external job postings, job fair events, Internet, employment centers, and employee referrals.
· Continuously creating recruitment/sourcing strategies and tools as a means of increasing applicants and marketing Kognitive Marketing
· Organize and screen resumes of selected candidates
· Participate in both behavioural, situational and technical interviews
· Provided an effective means to attract talent using various Kognitive Inc strategies including Co-op programs, career centers, job fairs etc.
· Support the recruitment strategy and lead the tactical responsibilities associated with “Hiring the Right Person”
· Partner with team members to constantly finding solutions that resolve company’s high volume recruitment needs by providing feedback in regards to the appropriate strategy.
· Develop and implement out of the box ideas and be proactive for candidate recruiting
· 1-2 year of experience with full cycle recruitment
· Fully bilingual in French preferred
· Experience with Sales recruitment
· Have experience working in a time sensitive and fast paced environment with tight deadlines
· Must be detailed oriented, very organized and an excellent communicator verbally
· Highly professional, charismatic, and possessing confidence
· Excellent time management, organizational and planning skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Adaptable to a flexible working schedule that includes some evenings and weekends
· A strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office Excel and Outlook and Workable
Application deadline: 2021-05-07
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings