CertaPro Painters® is looking for experienced painting crews to start painting right away!
Get more local work now!
If your crew is looking for immediate work painting homes and commercial buildings, we want to hear from you. We are looking for experienced painters with high attention to detail and a passion for painting.
Why Work with CertaPro Painters®?
Simply put, we treat our team like family. We take care of getting you the work, all you and your team has to do is focus on painting. You remain in charge of your team and projects, and we ensure that you have a full schedule and are paid on-time after each job.
Painting Crew Leader Responsibilities
- Overall management of interior and exterior painting projects
- Delivery of an extraordinary experience to our customers and painting staff
- Lead a crew of painters and represent the CertaPro Painters® brand with pride on the jobsite.
- Complete projects according to work orders in a timely and professional fashion
- Experience in a leadership role in a painting or other service company
- Familiarity with painting tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to independently solve problems
- Customer service oriented, you like getting a job done right
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Minimum of five years of painting experience verifiable through references
Disclaimer: Each CertaPro Painters® business is independently owned and operated.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- This position is for paint crew subcontractors. Do you have a paint crew?
- What ZIP or Postal code do you live in? (Required)
- painting: 1 year (required)