Reporting to the Projects Manager, ITS, is responsible for leading the delivery of small to medium size information systems programs and projects with focus on IT infrasture related projects, business improvement initiatives and support working with ITS teams for project planning and deployment of products in the organization, translating business needs into ITS solution, researching best practices; contributing to strategic planning and reporting activities.
- Successful completion of a Community College Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline approved equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in information systems project implementation with focus of IT infrastructure required for in-building technology implementation.
- Experience in developing business, budgets, resource and implementation plan for information systems and programs.
- Demonstrated project management skills to apply project management tools and methodologies to assist staff with information systems projects and programs.
- Leadership skills to manage multiple projects and cross-functional projects team.
- Experience in assessing information technology against Corporate and Departmental needs and making recommendations on solutions that support Regional strategies.
- Knowledge of systems development life cycle, including trends in the use of current information technology specific to network infrastructure, operational applications/business processes and the Region's current operating environment.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated ability in corporate core competencies including customer service, communication, team work, initiative/self-management and accountability, and flexibility/adaptability.
- Certified as Business Analysis or Project Management would be an asset.
0830 – 1630
How to Apply
Please apply online by March 31, 2020. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted via email.
$100,633 to $114,288 annually
This is an Addition to staff