Hearing Excellence is looking for a Digital Marketing/E-commerce Specialist to join this Growing/dynamic organisation.
Our ideal candidate is a detail-oriented, creative problem solver who is experienced with executing marketing strategies, has a good eye for design, and the organizational skills to manage overlapping deadlines for multiple ongoing projects & day to day tasks.
This is a position for a strong leader who is willing to take ownership of their role and serve the organisation.
Who we are?
Hearing Excellence is a professionally managed growing chain of hearing clinics with in GTA. We provide the highest level of care for people with hearing challenges. Our clinics have access to the latest technology and provide the highest level of hearing healthcare to our clients. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a great working environment and developing our employees.
You will notice about Hearing Excellence is our passion for putting clients first. It’s what drives us to seek motivated individuals who share this commitment to client’s success.
We are looking for someone who has: -
- Developing & Executing Digital Marketing Activities
- Analyzing and reporting on campaigns and initiatives performance
- Liaising with different department to ensure synergy in deliverables
- Assist in the intake, planning and execution of a range of digital marketing initiatives including but not to be limited to, social media campaigns, AdWords and remarketing, SEO/SEM, email marketing campaigns, and website updates.
- Manage the marketing database
- Analyze and report on performance metrics and insights
- Proactively recommend digital improvements based on insights
- Have good knowledge of E-commerce and platforms such as Amazon Seller Central/Bestbuy and other marketplaces
- Ability to drive sales through e-Commerce.
- Experience with A/B & Multivariate Experiments
- Knowledge of Google Analytics & other analytics tools
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency with Social Media & Social Media Advertising
What you need to succeed:
- A minimum of 3 years of prior experience in a marketing or digital role
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong writing skills
- Organization skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and prioritize
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Strong team player with excellent work ethic
The successful candidate will have a solid experience using the following tools:
- SEO, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google AdWords, Google my business
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube (and their business tools)
- Microsoft Office
- CRM platforms (ZOHO preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Unbounce Landing Opportunity
- Amazon Seller Central
Part-time hours: 10-40 per week
Expected Start Date: 2021-01-22
Job Types: Part-time, Freelance, Permanent
Salary: From $35,000.00 per year
We follow strict safety guidelines from the association.
- Content writing: 3 years (Preferred)
- eCommerce : 3 years (Required)
- SEO, Organic searches: 5 years (Required)
- Paid marketing: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19