Our Vision Statement sums it up best, "Relentless in our drive to move people".
What we’re hiring for?
Do you enjoy working in a family-owned, community-based environment? Do you enjoy making an impact in the lives of Children? If this sounds like something you’re interested in, Attridge Transportation Incorporated is hiring Part-Time School Bus Drivers for the Toronto, ON area.
Attridge School Bus Drivers will be provided with complimentary training, competitive wages and the opportunity for bonuses, as well as a sense of family. Employees are treated to staff BBQ’s, brunches, a celebration on many occasions and more.
- Safely drive children and young adults to and from specified locations following prescribed routes
- Obey traffic laws and follow established traffic and transportation procedures
- Comply with all company & government regulations, laws & policies for Bus Drivers.
- Communicate clearly and interact with parents, school employees, passengers, co-workers & the general public in a courteous, professional manner.
Perks and Rewards:
- Competitive wage plus additional bonuses
- Job Stability
- Modern fleet
- High demand of work for school bus driving
- Flexible hours
- Manage your own schedule
- Bring your children with you
- Being a School Bus Driver is a great way to give back to the community
- We provide the best industry training!
Attridge Transportation is a Canadian company devoted to "Safety in Motion". A transportation company providing pupil transportation and charter services to School Boards, Independent Schools, Colleges, Universities plus other educational institutions and organizations requiring pupil and person transportation.
We are a family owned and operated Canadian business which celebrated our 40th anniversary in 2016! We have over 1300+ employees! Becoming a School Bus Driver is a great part time job.
You can read more about us here: www.attridge.com
- Experienced driver with an excellent driving record
- Must be a Canadian Citizen
- Able to pass a medical and criminal check
- At least 25 years of age
How to apply:
- Apply directly through Indeed!
- Apply on our Website
- Apply in person
- Become a School Bus Driver Today!
Thank you for your interest in applying, however only those selected to move forward will be contacted!
What other companies call this job:
Charter Bus Driver, Bus Driver, Route Driver, School Bus Driver, Part-Time School Bus Driver, School Bus Operator
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $19.50 to $21.50 /hour
- commercial driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Preferred)