SPECIAL NOTE\* The teams at NewAge Products Inc. are taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our employees and those that we interact with. Until further notice, all interviews will be held virtually, with arrangements made to accommodate your schedule and technology preference. Our teams continue to work under a Hybrid model, with the ease of having our North York office accessible for collaboration and/or quiet workspace. Successful candidates will complete virtual training and perform work remotely.
Headquartered in North York, ON, with employees in Canada, the US, China and India, NewAge is an industry-leading manufacturer and distributor of premium home improvement solutions.
Our products are sold through major online retailers such as Lowes, The Home Depot, Costco, Amazon, and Wayfair as well as our own e-commerce site. But what makes us unique is that we provide a truly cohesive customer experience, from free expert assistance designing and planning new spaces to delivery and professional installation.
Our collaborative, inclusive team atmosphere nurtures personal growth, career advancement and job satisfaction, as evidenced by our certification as a Great Place to Work in Canada and our 4.4 out of 5 rating on Glassdoor.
With tremendous pride, we continue to receive a growing number of industry accolades including over 75 unique product patents, awards for our team of expert designers, prominent ranking on the Profit 500 list of Canada’s fastest growing companies, and the naming of our founders to the Top 40 under 40 in Canada by BNN Bloomberg.
As our journey to becoming the preferred choice for premium home improvement solutions continues, we’re adding ambitious, driven, passionate members to our team who are inspired to be their best and ready to make a difference.
NewAge Products is looking for a detail-oriented, highly-driven 3D Designer who is ready to deliver world class shopping experiences to NewAge customers as part of our Direct Sales Team. Reporting to the Design Services Lead, the 3D Designer is responsible for taking customer-supplied information about their project and providing them with a fully rendered layout of NewAge product in their space to meet their home improvement needs. With focus on building a rapport with customers, qualifying customer needs, creating 3D designs, and driving conversion, the successful candidate will work daily towards achieving both individual and team goals. In addition, this role requires agility and flexibility to react quickly as direction or requirements change and to ensure continuity and thoroughness in activities in the event of a shift in direction.
- Take customer input to design organization solutions to meet their needs
- Use suite of design software to prepare visually appealing recommendations
- Leverage deep product knowledge to creatively solve even the most challenging space solutions
- Deliver customer a personalized, unique, wowing outcome including optional additional elements
- Contribute regularly to the addition of new ‘common’ designs to 3D Design library
- Provide a world class design experience on every interaction
- Cross-trained to handle inbound/outbound sales calls to support customers during peak / overflow periods
- Establish rapport and build professional relationships with clients
- Qualify customer by asking clear, direct, exploratory questions to understand their needs
- Expertly handle customer inquiries, and confidently promote and sell NewAge Products
- Assist customers with placing draft orders or converting drafts to complete sales
- Upsell, cross-sell, and offer services to provide the best customer experience
- Regularly share customer feedback to help business plan future products, processes, or other services that are not currently in place
- Identify gaps or issues that could risk the success of sales or promotions, and escalate the concern to leadership for review
- Maintain a high level of work quality across all responsibilities
- Be a brand ambassador for all NewAge product categories
- Advocate on behalf of NewAge customers in everything you do
- Other related duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education in Business, Ecommerce, Sales or related area of study
- Minimum 3 years working in contact centre or a similar capacity
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a fast-paced, customer-facing role (retail, ecommerce, customer service, hospitality, etc.)
- Minimum 1 year experience preparing home improvement 3D designs or a similar capacity
- Exceptional English written and verbal communication skills
- Superior customer service and sales skills, strong business acumen
- Must be proactive and results oriented with strong organization, communication and influencing skills, a self-starter who takes initiative, seeks opportunities for improvement, and creatively and constructively challenges the status quo
- Thrives in an environment of change and ambiguity
- Salary and bonus is based on experience and highly competitive for the right candidate
- Benefits package
- An opportunity within a growing, fast-paced company, well established in its industry
- Fun! We celebrate successes, and hold special events to build strong teams.
How to Apply:
If you’re intrigued by job profile described above, we invite you to apply with your resume and cover letter illustrating how you would be an ideal fit with our team. We thank all interested candidates for applying, and will contact those who qualify for an interview. No phone calls please. Offers of employment are contingent on the successful completion of a thorough background check.
Headquartered in North York, Ontario, with employees in the US, China and India, NewAge is committed to being a trusted brand in the home improvement industry by offering unique products, exceptional value and a best-in-class customer experience.
As a company, our core values are to simplify the complex, respect the dignity of all people, operate with integrity and openness, recognize our responsibility to the team and take a customer centric approach to everything we do.
If you identify with these values, you could be a great fit and valued member of our team!
NewAge Products is an equal opportunity employer, committed to inclusion and diversity. We provide employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require any accommodation.
Job Type: Full-time