Unimotor is part of the Temperature Control Division of Standard Motor Products Ltd (SMP). Based in St Thomas, Ontario, Canada, Unimotor specializes in the manufacture of high quality blower motors, cooling fan motors, and condenser fan motors for the original equipment and original equipment service channels, the traditional as well as non-traditional markets including marine, RV, military, and heavy equipment.
The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for:
- Accounts Payable and all related functions.
- Cash Management support.
- Capital Budget Tracking / Reporting
- General Ledger Reconciliation, Month-end Journal Entries
- Back-up for Payroll when required.
- Receptionist and switchboard duties as required.
- Other Accounting / Administrative functions as required.
- Detail oriented and excellent organization skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Capable of successfully interacting with both internal and external customers and vendors
- Demonstrated experience relevant to the position
- Post-secondary education in Accounting or Business Administration preferred
- Possess strong computer skills – particularly Microsoft Excel, Outlook
- Experience with ERP systems (JD Edwards) preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $38,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year