At McDonald’s Canada, people are the foundation of our business. For over 50 years, the health and well-being of our crew, guests and communities have been of the utmost importance to us, and we know that now, more than ever, these things are top concerns for candidates like yourself. To learn about the ways we are keeping our crew and guests safe, please click here.
We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners, students working part-time, career builders, and active seniors getting the most out of life. Did you know that from coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day or that we have proudly helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House Charities?
How about the chance to work for one of the world’s most recognizable brands. A company that provides the support and training to help you realize your ambitions on all fronts: Professionally, personally, financially. To grow by tapping into a network that spans across the globe. And have to ability to help great causes like Ronald McDonald House, which helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids. If that sounds compelling to you, then we’d love to hear from you.
You understand that service isn’t just a transaction. It’s about making a connection. You don’t lead by rules, you lead by example. You have high expectations and consistently raise the bar for not only yourself, but also your team. When confronted with a situation you’re able to assess and problem solve with confidence. You put people before profit, knowing that creating a positive culture leads to happier, more engaged staff who will deliver a better experience for your guests.
Instilling a sense of pride within your co-workers.
Inspiring a team and to create a culture that helps deliver the world’s best QSR experience.
Participating in local events that positively impact your community
Upholding our renowned cleanliness methodology.
Building sales and profits, which in turn build your value, professionally and financially.
Must have an Open availability
3-5 Years of Managerial Experience
Career Minded Individuals looking for Growth Opportunities
A Leader who:
- Sense of responsibility, customer-oriented, positive attitude, reliable, excellent leadership, good communication skills, motivator, energetic, dedicated to his/her work and ability to work in a team.
- Possesses a passion for quality products, outstanding hospitality and an exceptional customer experience;
- Excellent at team building and employee development;
- Strives for operational excellence through exceptional on-time execution;
- Has excellent communication and time management skills.
- Cultivates a sense of pride in teammates.
- Inspires a team culture that will result in the best quick service restaurant experience in the world.
- Applies our recognized cleanliness standards.
- Generates sales and profits, which in turn will increase your value, both professionally and financially.
- Plans, organizes and controls the various operational tasks to be performed in the restaurant.
- Supervises the work of the employees. Motivates employees. Ensures total customer satisfaction. Assists in the execution of administrative tasks.
In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald’s® history. In 1967, the first McDonald’s Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we’ve been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald’s Canada is proud to be one of the world’s leading foodservice retailers, offering job opportunities at corporate-owned restaurants or restaurants owned by independent franchisees.