This sales associate position entails a variety of sales, merchandising, customer service, and supervisory responsibilities including:
- Providing prompt and courteous service.
- Identifying customer needs and directing them toward appropriate products.
- Operating a POS system, processing various payment types.
- Maintaining and arranging inventory throughout the store.
- Using creativity to set up promotional/seasonal displays and ends.
- Regularly putting out and rotating stock.
- Flexible availability, especially over weekends and during evenings.
- Act in a supervisory position when managers are not in store
- Bank Deposit Handling
- Light Paper Work
Desired work experience:
- Experience in a supervisor/key holding roll preferred.
- Relevant experience in both customer service and merchandising.
- Familiarity with POS systems and other retail technology such as handheld devices.
- Experience handling cash and other payment methods.
- An ability to work in a fast pace environment while still maintaining positive and effective customer relations.
- Analyze issues, identify resources and provide thought out solutions.
- Must be able to work both in a small group and as an individual.
- Effective time management skills, and multi-tasking.
- Supportive communication and a positive energy.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $14.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Supervisor: 1 year (preferred)