If you strive under pressure and love a challenge, if you are honest, discreet, reliable, disciplined, organized, resourceful, patient, detail-oriented, and have great communication skills, then come and join the fast-paced demanding environment in our breed apart firm.
In return, you can expect a highly competitive remuneration and profit sharing, flexible schedule, and opportunities to learn and excel in what you love to do most.
Our crew members are trustworthy, intelligent and creative professionals who believe in positive change and use their unique skills to help our clients.
Current Opportunities in Montreal :
- 5 years of surveillance experience (private or law enforcement)
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Valid Private Investigator license
- Valid and clean Driver’s license
- Reliable, inconspicuous vehicle
- Reliable high-quality modern surveillance equipment
- Experience testifying in court
- Basic computer skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Excellent report writing skills
Job Type: Full-time
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)