JOB LOCATION - Langley, BC
\* Please only apply if you are living and working in the Lower Mainland or Fraser Valley of British Columbia \*\*
Our 11,900 sq. ft. Langley childcare location is across from Willowbrook Mall and is located in an a bright and open schoolhouse with multiple classrooms and age groups. You will have the opportunity to work alongside passionate educators with years of experience in the field while being a part of an amazing team.
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYMENT WITH JELLYBEAN PARK
- Very competitive wages based on experience and qualifications
- Medical and Dental Benefits Program. Full-time employees are eligible for benefits after probation
- RRSP programs with Employer contributions (after probation)
- 2 weeks paid vacation after one year employment
- Additional one week off at Christmas break
- 40% off childcare fees for full time ECE employees
- Opportunities for Career Advancement & Promotion
In addition we offer Employee Appreciation benefits such as:
- Breakfasts and lunches cooked in house
- Professional days
- Paid uniforms
- Paid First Aid renewal after one year
- Paid Workshops
We are seeking a dedicated Responsible Adult for our LANGLEY, BC location that possess a Responsible Adult certificate and have a passion for working with children from ages 12 months-12 years old.
\* Must have valid Responsible Adult Certificate
\* Experience working with children
\* Criminal and CPR check updated yearly
\* Experience managing a classroom of 12-25 children.
\* A positive, loving, fun-loving attitude with ability to work in team setting
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 1988, Jellybean Park has been a leader in early childhood education in the Lower Mainland for over 30 years. We pair academic curriculum with interactive play and introduce learning to children as a magical and joyful adventure that captures their attention and sparks their imagination to endless possibilities.
Our dedicated teachers and team members are invested in providing a loving, warm and nurturing care environment for the children. They encourage a sense of belonging and create a strong bond of love, acceptance and a genuine commitment to the success of each child in a setting that feels like family.
We offer competitive wages and benefits, and a state-of-the-art working environment with constantly changing themes and materials. As a company we believe that the core of our vision and program are our staff and are always seeking dynamic, caring individuals to join the team!
For more information please visit our website at www.jellybeanpark.com or our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/JellybeanPark/
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- On-site childcare
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Are you living in the Lower Mainland/ Fraser Valley area of British Columbia, Canada?
- Responsible Adult certificate (preferred)