ACB Services is a full service Third Party Logistics (3PL) company and talent recruitment organisation that has helped hundreds of clients to lower their freight costs and increase shipping efficiencies. Our service is highly personalized and every shipment we handle is managed by an experienced logistics expert with our clients' best interest in mind.
Our 2nd most important focus is on Finding suitable companies to provide human resources are per tailored needs. This is more significant than ever before. ACB Services Canada has the tools to connect companies with the best recruits, as well as connect applicants with the right jobs for all of their qualifications. We specialize in sourcing and recruiting in many local industries, especially Owner Operator,Drivers,Shunters,warehousing,Mechanics, to Finance, management positions.
- Are you looking for purpose and value-driven work?
- Do you want to thrive in a work environment that empowers you to make a difference for customers and your community?
- Would you love to get the inside scoop on all things food?
- Do you build relationships with a customer centric approach by providing insight and solutions to grow a business?
- Do you want you want to take control of your career growth and be in a role with uncapped earning potential?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Acb is where you want to be!
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary plus commission earnings
- Service rewards, peer recognition, and individual performance awards
- On boarding, training and development programs; career opportunities
- Sales technology tools and business resources
- Internal and external network of business partners and support
- Market and Customer insights and analytics
Individuals in this position are committed to providing an exceptional level of business to business (B2B) Sales consultation, customer service, and innovative solutions that differentiate ACB Services in the marketplace.
Your job requirements
- Develop new business, grow account portfolio, and retain customer accounts to achieve profitable sales growth within assigned territory
- Evaluate customer business needs and analyze market trends to develop customer centric service solutions
- Possess strong negotiation skills and ability to manage and maintain profitable margins
- Be informed of market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, and sales; share information with customers as part of value-added services provided
- Leverage Sales technology and business resources to provide end to end Sales consultative services
- Demonstrate commitment to continuous learning to optimize performance and career growth
- Create a business Area Zone every week to meet in person
- Present business model and information to prospective clients.
- Development of new recruitment ideas and strategies
- Communicate with clients on regular basis.
- Conduct intake meetings with clients to agree on qualification criteria for candidates
- Publish job ads on career pages, job boards and social media
- Source and contact passive candidates online
- Reviewing and screening submitted applications
- Developing Business
- Keeping good relationship with client
- Cold calling
- Must have a car
- University or college degree/diploma
- 1 or more years sales experience
- Valid driver's license with a “clean” driving record (including: no single DUI in the last 3 years and no multiple DUIs within the last 7 years)
- Ability to pass pre-employment testing (Reference Checks, Criminal Record Search)
- Strong communication skills
- Must have prior portfolio of clients to reach.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Freelance