High volume import dealershipcurrently seeking a full-time General Manager to join our team.If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity with generous earning potential, you are encouraged to apply!
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Market Leading Bonus Compensation
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Fun & Supportive Culture
- Create monthly annual dealership sales forecasts by estimating total vehicle sales, gross and operating profits as well as expenses of new-and-used sales departments
- Forecast monthly sales target and objectives with Sales teams
- Manage both short and long-range advertising plans, sales promotions, staffing needs, lease promotions and compensation plans
- Hire and monitor performance of department managers through regular meetings and training
- Work directly with fixed operations managers to maintain optimal performance
- Maintain a balanced new and pre-owned vehicle inventory and establish a program for moving cars in inventory
- Oversee standards for displays and merchandise of new and used vehicles
- Ensure new-vehicle sales associates maintain an established turnover rate to the F&I Manager
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- A minimum of Five (5) years sales management experience
- Some post-secondary education
- Ability to proactively identify issues, and work within an established management team to execute appropriate resolutions
- Strong leader in coaching, motivating, and retaining a winning team
- Be an industry leader in CSI with a proven track record
- Highly self-motivated, with strong leadership skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, have the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Well organized and detail orientated.
- A valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
Job Type: Full-time
- Automotive Sales Management: 5 years (Preferred)