A leading Machine and Tooling Design Company are looking for reliable CNC Programmers for their company in Etobicoke, Ontario.
CNC Programmer Duties and Responsibilities :
- Develop CNC programs for production runs
- Analyze drawings to determine dimensions and to choose cutting tools, machine speeds, and feed rates
- Modify existing programs for different machines
- Maintain tooling database
- Make manual program adjustments as necessary
- Troubleshoot issues during the manufacturing process
- Prepares geometric layout of designs using the proper software.
- Determines sequence of operations in a program.
CNC Programmer Requirements and Qualifications :
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Experience in programming will be an asset.
- Basic math skills
Morning and Afternoon shifts are available.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00-$28.00 per hour