An opportunity to join one of the largest Canadian wholesale distributors of wireless/cellular products - devices, parts, accessories. Over the years, Nexus Cellular has established itself to be the brand that reflects trust, quality, value, and service. With our passion for the industry, product, customers and collective experience, we are confident of being at the forefront of sourcing, supplying, fulfilling the cellular needs of our customers and enabling them to grow in their business. Our dedicated team of professionals work tirelessly to source and supply products to our valued customers.
Carry out repair and quality inspection of cellular products and ensure products are inspected / processed according to the approved standard operating procedures.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Test and diagnose/repair all existing wireless devices and parts to ensure products are correct and fully functional.
- Inspect parts ensuring quality compliance and maintaining data logs.
- Generate reports related to inspected shipments.
- Handle RMA / Defective Product issues.
- Pertinent reporting and feedback to QC Supervisor
Education and Experience Required:
- 1 + years (minimum) of experience working in a cellular repair environment.
- Experience in repairing wireless products.
- Strong technical background in electronics/telecom.
- Flexible, fast learner, with ability to multi-task.
- Computer aptitude.
- Effective communication skills.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Cell Phone Repair: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person