You are not afraid of responsibility? You are rigorous? You are the person we can always count on?
At Berger, we’ve been coming to work with a smile for more than 55 years. Why? Because we are proud to develop and market the best growing media for the cultivation of flowers, berries, greenhouse vegetables, cannabis and much more. Because at Berger, we feel at home. Because Berger is much more than a company: it’s a culture, a team, a stimulating and fulfilling environment!
Do you want to be part of it?
That's good news! We are looking for a quality controller. In this role, you are the person who ensures the quality control of Berger products while respecting the health and safety standards in place.
OVERVIEW OF THE WORK:
- Ensure that the equipment is ready and well calibrated;
- Perform sampling tests;
- Check the quality of the products;
- Comply with product standards;
- Ensure compliance with standards in quality controls;
- Collect product samples and perform quality control
- You are an autonomous and rigorous person;
- You have a good ability to take decisions quickly;
- You must be available to work the day shift, evening and night shift;
- You have a basic knowledge of computer science (Windows environment).
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS:
Stimulating work environment
Many social and sporting activities
Competitive wages & a wide range of benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)