Job Title: Painting Associate
Location: Calgary , AB
Classification: One-year term, Full-time hours (40 hrs/wk guaranteed!)
Start rate: $24.00 - $26.00 per hour
- Ensure the health, comfort and safety of our Customers
- Ensure daily communication with all site Associates
- Vacant suite maintenance and touch ups as per established quality standards
- Coordinate inspections of turnover suites with Customer Service Representatives
- Ensure proper cleaning and maintenance of equipment
- Painting suites as scheduled
- Ensure contractors arrive as per scheduled timelines and complete their work as per the conditions of contract
- Ensure proper and accurate inventory management
- Complete all required paperwork for the position
- Complete other tasks as assigned by the Area Coordinator
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- 2-3 years Painting Experience required
- Working knowledge of English language both verbal and written
- Familiarity with computer tablets is an asset
- Strong commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Dedicated to building better communities for all our Customers and surrounding communities
- Ability to take responsibility for all actions and decisions and to follow through until a resolution is obtained
- Exceptional problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Strong planning and organizational skills coupled with ability to multi-task and prioritize (excellent time-management skills)
- Ability to work independently (self managed) and with other Associates in a team environment
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to change and be flexible in nature
- Displays a high level of initiative and commitment to excellence
- Demonstrates a positive attitude, enthusiasm and assertiveness
- Ability to spend up to eight hours walking, standing, climbing stairs, lifting
- Ability to maneuver up to 90kg with the proper equipment
- Vehicle required
- Valid driver license
- On call over time required
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume.
We would like to thank you in advance for your application, however, only those candidates who are being considered will be contacted. Offers of employment will be contingent on satisfactory Security Background Checks, Reference Checks, and Post-offer/Pre-employment Physical Testing where applicable.
About the Company
Over 30 years ago Boardwalk Rental Communities began with a clear Mission, to provide Resident Members with quality rental communities, a vision for the future and a commitment to five core values. These Mission, Vision and Values, coupled with Boardwalk’s Golden Foundation, have helped to create a team of Associates who are committed to building better communities. Whether it is a local Community or a global one, Boardwalk Associates approach it with the same foundation and aim to build and strengthen it.
At Boardwalk Rental Communities, we strive to become your “Employer of Choice”. We are committed to engaging our Associates through mutual respect, trust and honesty as well as following our Golden Foundation which is to “ Treat others as you would like to be treated", “Be Good”, “Love Community” and “Have Fun”.
We believe that we are providing our Associates with a workplace that they can call home; a place where coming to work isn’t a chore. We continually look for new and innovative ways to engage our Associates not only in their day-to-day work, but also ways to get involved in the Community and provide opportunities to give back.
Boardwalk is seeking individuals who have a positive attitude, are energetic and as passionate as we are in building communities and serving our Resident Members. You must be self-driven, productive and have the capacity to deliver high-quality results. Working within a team is essential to your success at Boardwalk.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $24.00 to $26.00 /hour
- Painting: 2 years (Required)