Ready for your next step?
This could be your chance to make a life-changing career move. As part of the Emirates Flight Attendants, you’ll get to combine your passion for customer service excellence with non-stop exploring.
We’re one of the world’s fastest growing airlines and we’re looking for exceptional talent to help us deliver unforgettable customer experiences at 40,000 ft.
If you’re ready to get on board, we’ll provide shared furnished accommodation in our dynamic home city of Dubai. That’s on top of a competitive tax-free salary and travel benefits for you and your family.
Take the next step in your journey and explore new cultures and landscapes in more than 150 destinations across six continents.
To find out more, come and meet our recruitment team at our Open Day in Toronto. We encourage you to apply online before the event, and make sure you bring with you an updated CV along with one photograph.
You can get all the venue details at emirates.com/careers.
29 October 2019, 9:00am sharp
- At least 21 years of age at the time of joining
- Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes
- Minimum height of 160 cm
- High school graduate (Grade 12)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates flight attendants uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings aren’t allowed)
- Can adapt to new people, new places and new situations
- Physically fit for this demanding role with a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI)
For further information and to apply, please visit emirates.com/careers
Emirates. Fly Better.
Job Type: Full-time