KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure high quality product delivered to Canada Customs and compliance to the quality assurance program.
- Inform Lead Hand/Supervisor of any concerns and/or changes regarding performance through continuous communication.
- Adherence to Livingston and Canada Customs standards regarding Occupational Health & safety, good house-keeping, security and labor practices.
- Maintain harmonious working relationship with Canada Border Service Agency employees.
- Perform duties of data entry as per operations requirements and perform a high level of accuracy.
- Develop and share innovative methods of performing daily functions in the interest of efficiency and economy.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Prepare month end reports as required.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma
- A minimum of 1 year data entry (numeric/alpha) experience.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Accurately perform 10,000 key strokes
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Tact and diplomacy in interpersonal skills
- Bondable. Must clear RCMP Criminal Records Name Check security screening
- Decision making skills-ability to work independently
- Prepare month end report
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $13.00-$25.00 per hour