Why Axess Exists: We believe that there is a better way to obtain legal services. Every day you are faced
with complicated decisions and we are here to help. Unlike other firms, our approach to law is
refreshingly different. We believe that law should be accessible to all, should be available at times that suit you, and at prices that make sense. ‘Law Made Easy’ is not just our trademarked slogan — it is the philosophy that guides our everyday business. (https://www.axesslaw.com/)
Location: Axess Law Headquarters: 2210-439 University Avenue.
Term (Temporary): December - April
Availability: 9-5pm (At least 3 days a week)
Who You Are:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program.
- Real estate, business, or law related program is an asset but not required.
- Positive personality and a willful learner who is interested in law!
- Assist in duties with several departments including bookkeeping & accounting, reporting, real
estate, business development and client care as needed.
- Examples include: Opening files, reporting to financial and property management institutions,
creating leads, and working closely with bank managers and financial advisors to handle banking
on behalf of the business and its clients.
- Duties may vary and will depend fully on where your help is needed.
What You’ll Gain:
- Experience working alongside lawyers, paralegals, law clerks, financial administrators,
executives, directors, and more.
- A chance to receive a reference letter that will help put your foot in the door.
- Gain invaluable experience by learning the ins and outs of a real estate transaction!
How to Apply:
- Simply forward your resume to Jasmine Sethi through this posting. Applications are assessed at a first come, first serve basis – so apply soon!
We thank everyone for their time and interest in Axess Law, however, only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Questions? Shoot me an email and I will get back to you within 24 hours!
Job Type: Internship