Job title :
CLERK / RECEPTIONIST
QUEEN VICTORIA HOSPITAL
Mr.Cartier Court in Revelstoke is looking for a Casual Clerk / Receptionist to join their team – If you have graduated from Grade 12, plus one year's recent experience and a current Typing Test 50 wpm or greater....Apply today!
This position performs a variety of receptionist and administrative such as:
Hours of work:
- Reception duties;
- Patient registration;
- Schedules and confirms appointments, books rooms for meetings and assessments;
- Maintains information on admissions, discharges and follow up of clients, residents and/or families;
- Data entry and types a variety of documents - memorandums, letters, minutes and statistical tables;
- Cashier functions and journal entry (general ledger accounting test to be done in-house), inputting charges/payments against trust/comfort accounts into GoldCare system;
- Clerical duties – sets up and maintains filling systems, distributes mail, arranges meetings, assists with timekeeping and shift coverage and maintains inventory.
Rotating Days, 9:30-14:30
This is a Casual opportunity. Casual means there are no guaranteed hours and work requirements can vary from 0 - 37.5 hours per week.
Revelstoke is located between the Monashee Mountains and the Selkirks and has some of the most spectacular scenery in the province. It is home to some of the best adventure recreation opportunities in the world. Revelstoke Mountain Resort is located on Mt. MacKenzie and has the longest lift serviced vertical in North America. Revelstoke is surrounded by world class heli, cat and ski touring opportunities as well as the number one snowmobiling destination in North America. Brand new state of the art schools in the downtown area support the visual and performing arts as well as early childhood education.
Come live, work and play where others only vacation. Make a difference. Love your work. Apply today!
Education, Training and Experience:
Skills and Abilities:
- Grade 12, Plus
- One year’s recent related experience, Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Completion of a Typing Test 50 wpm or greater, dated within the past 24 months and must be issued from a valid institution only. (ON-LINE TESTS NOT ACCEPTED)
- Ability to keyboard at 50 wpm
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
**Along with your CV (resume), Please submit your High School Diploma and a Typing Test (minimum 50 wpm within the past 48 months) from a recognized institution. Certificates/Diplomas/Transcripts must be from accredited Colleges/Universities.**