Job Description: Unique Fundraising Position - Kipling Subway Station area.
Compensation: Starting at $18.00/Hour
Employment type: Full-Time/part-time
THE ROLE: Outbound non-profit fundraising staff
For our clients, contacting their donors by phone is the NUMBER ONE way they grow and the most cost-effective way to engage their supporters.
We DO NOT perform cold-calling and only contact individuals who have already supported the charities we are serving.
We are looking for outgoing, creative individuals who have a passion for communication and helping others.
START DATE: Week of August 17th, 2020.
Based off of performance and individual situations, there are work from home opportunities. However, training and probationary period must be completed in office.
HOW TO APPLY: Apply on indeed platform.
Amenities: For the pleasure of our staff, we have a 1,000 sq ft lounge, full kitchen, water cooler, Microwave, coffee machine, TV, couches, snack machine, outdoor picnic tables, free parking.
Site Directions: (located 5 minute walk from Kipling station)
1. Get off at Kipling Subway station.
2. Take the escalators or stairs DOWNSTAIRS and exit LEFT (you will see signs for the South Parking Lot)
3. When outside, you will see a bridge. Walk towards it and go under it.
Once under the bridge, you are now on Munster Ave.
4. Keep walking along Munster Ave to the end of Road. We are at 334 Munster Ave, (Shawbridge & Munster)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 per hour
- On-site Parking
- Work From Home
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Call Centre: 1 year (Preferred)
- Lead Generation: 1 year (Preferred)