WHY JOIN ROOTS?
Roots is not only a brand, it’s a culture and lifestyle. We look for dynamic individuals who are not only interested in retail and fashion, but who enjoy challenges and share our vision for a safer, cleaner, healthier planet.
In addition to our customers, an intrinsic part of our success has always been the people who work here. Roots is a company in which you can grow and benefit from the great opportunities often available. All members of our team are encouraged to ‘spread their roots’.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR?
The Communications team develops, establishes and strengthens authentic connections with diverse audiences with a cabin and city mindset. The team creates premium and innovative brand stories, builds brand equity and engages audiences such as consumers, media, influencers and Root’s own employees. The team focuses on information, inspiration and connection to accelerate the growth of the brand. Communications employees ignite conversations, envision possibilities and influence and deliver new levels of creative and strategic thinking to advance the brand, globally.
Reporting to the Director, Creative Services, the Off-Figure Stylist will consistently deliver an aesthetic appeal to our marketing campaigns. A passion for fashion and a strong sense of trendsetting styling will separate this candidate from others.
To be successful, you’ll need to possess:
- Strong understanding of trends in the fashion industry and how these trends could be used to drive business results.
- Off Figure styling experience an asset.
- Experience with thematic direction for photoshoots and other content.
THE IMPACT YOU'LL HAVE
This is an opportunity to shape our company’s future by:
- Research general trends in the industry and develop content that reflects those trends with a Roots connection either through brand or products while working with the team to ensure content being developed supports the maximum sell through of available merchandise.
- Curate products to depict how they are relevant to meet seasonal needs, wants and desires and are different/better than other products in the general market place.
- Participate in, plan and execute photoshoots that show how Roots products could be worn by a wide variety of people in different situations.
- Work collaboratively with others in the creative services, eComm and other departments, participate in strategizing, and make recommendations for changes to the creative function to meet market changes, competitive threats or to support strategic plans.
- Style merchandise off figure product to show consumers how Roots’ clothing is on trend, flattering and wearable.
- Manage workload to ensure deadlines are consistently met while communicating with others regarding the progress of projects.
SOUND LIKE YOU? APPLY NOW!
We’d like to thank everyone who applies, but we can only contact applicants who are most qualified.
Roots Corporation offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices, in compliance with the AODA. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process, applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements known.