Glass 3 Enterprises (G3E) is looking for a dynamic, problem-solver, who enjoys working in a fast-paced small business environment with a team focused on sourcing and delivering high quality glass products to customers around the world.
The ‘Operations Coordinator’ (OC) role will work together with Director of Operations, Sales and Project Managers to ensure the full-cycle process of quoting, purchasing, shipping, communication and delivering are efficiently followed through.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Working together, in a team environment full time at the Richmond office.
- Accurate and timely communication via email and phone with customers, vendors and G3E team members
- Basic administrative duties, including data entry, proofing, filing, package preparation etc.
- Prepare and submit shipping documentation for time-sensitive operations.
- Basic understanding and facilitating of international and domestic supply chain operations.
- Properly understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- Efficiently operate G3E ‘Enterprise Resource Program’ (ERP) for orders, tracking etc.
What we require:
- Full time position
- Highschool Diploma (required)
- Bachelors Degree (preferred)
- At least two (2) years work experience
- Professional Certificate (asset)
- Internally motivated, self starter with ability to multi-task, establish priorities and execute to meet and achieve results
- Accessible and available to work in Richmond office during ‘working hours’
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
Reference ID: G3E- Operations Coordinator
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday