***IN OFFICE POSITION***
Cantrio is a luxury interior finishes and fixtures supplier focused on the kitchen and bathroom spaces. We offer a unique combination of quality, design aesthetics and price affordability that allows us to accomodate a broad range of customers.
We are looking for an experienced, detail oriented, creative thinking, and organized individual, who is able to multi task with a variety of duties.
- Filing of documents
- Process orders from ecommerce, showrooms, customers and site releases
- Prepare incoming cheques for bank deposits and process authorized credit card payments through Moneris
- Issue cheques to vendors in accordance with agreed upon payment terms
- Process Sales Reps expenses and reimbursements
- Create / edit project quotes on software system
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Account Receivables: Post customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions; Review accounts receivable aging reports; Maintain records of invoices, debits, and credits; Verify validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from customer service department and from customers; Prepare and send monthly statements to customers a; Prepare export files from online System to be pulled into Quickbook online; Handle inter-company billing of invoices; Complete all month end procedures.
- Accounts Payable Reconciliation: Review accounts payable aging reports; Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances; Issue cheques for Realty Taxes, Corporate Tax instalments, HST, EHT, WSIB, and Payroll remittances.
- Collections management
- Bank Reconciliation: Print Bank Statements for company bank accounts; Reconcile the deposits and withdrawals as per bank statements; Prepare and post Journal Entries for bank interest, service fees, printing cheques fee, bank entries, etc.; Prepare bank reconciliations reports indicating the bank and the books balances, reports for withdrawals and deposits in transit.
- Performing month-end closings.
- HST / WSIB Filings.
- Knowledge and experience with progressive billing a plus.
Carry out other administrative and assistant duties as required. The ideal candidate will have
- a minimum of 2-3 years bookkeeper experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
- Proficiency with QuickBooks Desktop (NOT ONLINE)
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
Salary: $22.00-$26.00 per hour
Expected hours: 20 per week
- Casual dress
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Concord, ON L4K 3E4: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bookkeeping: 3 years (required)
- QuickBooks Desktop: 3 years (required)
- Construction Billings & accounting: 1 year (preferred)
- Account reconciliation: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person