Start the New Year with a Rewarding and Safe Career in Healthcare!
We are looking for a dedicated Personal Caregiver who has experience working with people with mental health concerns and addiction.
Personal Caregivers are responsible for providing homemaking, companionship, personal care or personal assistant services to clients and their families. The Personal Caregiver assists clients with activities of daily living as described in the care plan, and in accordance with all required internal and external standards of practice.
During this unprecedented health crisis Bayshore Home Health is stepping up to help individuals stay in their own homes, and out of nursing home settings. This ensures the health and well being of both our staff and clients. Here are some measures we have implemented to protect our staff and clients:
- Appropriate PPE for every visit with clients (including: masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer).
- Pre-visit phone screening of clients to ensure they are healthy.
Our scheduling is done based on your availability. If you would like to work only a few hours a day we can find something for you. If you are hoping to work "full time" hours we can build up your schedule to that point.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide homemaking services including, but not limited to cleaning, cooking, laundry and general household management
- Provide companionship and/or accompany clients to activities and events in the community
- Provide personal care service according to directions on the care plan
- Ensures that the emotional, spiritual, physical comfort and safety of clients are met to the greatest possible extent
- Provide assistance with client specific activities of daily living (personal assistance tasks)
- Observe and document client conditions according to company standards; report unusual events or changes in the client’s condition to the immediate Supervisor or to the Office.
Part-time hours: 5-30 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Personal Care: 1 year (Preferred)