Thomson Jaspar & Associates has an exceptional opportunity for a full-time, permanent Chartered Professional Accountant in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Salary will be commensurate with training and experience.
- CPA designation (CA, CMA, CGA)
- At least 3 years of experience with a public accounting firm is a requirement
- Caseware, Caseview & TaxPrep experience
- Personable and possesses client service skills
- Team player
- Ability to handle multiple assignments
- Ability to self-manage
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Preparation of working paper files for compilations and review engagements
- Preparation of financial statements and tax returns (corporate & personal)
- Servicing small business clients
- Communication with the Canada Revenue Agency and clients
- Completion of additional duties or assignments as required
Although service to our clients is our primary concern we do our very best to ensure a quality life-work balance for our team members.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Public accounting firm: 3 years (Required)
- CPA (Required)