The Middlesex-London Health Unit (MLHU) has an exciting opportunity for a permanent part-time Program Evaluator to work on the Program Planning and Evaluation Team in the Healthy Organization Division at 50 King Street, London. The incumbent will work full-time hours for the duration of 2019 and will revert to part-time hours in 2020.
- Collaborate with program staff and community partners in the planning and evaluation of public health programs and services;
- Provide consultations on planning and evaluation initiatives;
- Identify appropriate methodology, develop evaluation plans, collect and analyze data, implement quality checks, and produce reports;
- Disseminate results including presentations of evaluation findings and facilitate the uptake and implementation of evaluation results; and,
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree in Health Evaluation, Public Health, Health Sciences or a related Social Science such as Psychology or Sociology;
- Experienced in qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and data analysis, literature review and critical appraisal skills;
- Demonstrated experience addressing applied evaluation questions in a health or human service organization;
- Strong background in project management and related technology/software skills;
- Communication, interpersonal, problem solving, and organizational skills commensurate with the expectations of an individual contributor position;
- Ability to concurrently work on multiple projects, shift focus to respond to urgent needs, provide support to front line staff and managers, and meet specified deadlines; and,
- The ability to communicate in French or other languages would be considered an asset.
To apply to this position, please submit a resume and cover letter electronically via our Career Opportunities page at www.healthunit.com by December 6, 2018 quoting posting #PPEPTPE-1118.
Information concerning applicants is collected under the authority of the Health Protection & Promotion Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. H-7, as amended, and will be used to consider suitability for employment. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. The Health Unit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accommodations are available, upon request, to support potential applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Should you require accommodation, please contact our Human Resources Department.
Job Type: Part-time
- French (Preferred)