Located in Montreal, CGI’s Payroll Services Center (PSC) offers all-in-one cloud-based solutions that simplify payroll and human capital. Together with your team members, you will contribute to the success of local businesses! We are proud to have rewarding relationships with our clients; whose satisfaction rate is very high.
Ready to have a meaningful impact? This job is as reliable as you are!
We are ready for you:
- Never stop learning: we offer a complete, ongoing and paid training on Canadian payroll;
- Never stop growing: Career Opportunities supported by a professional development plan;
- Build true partnerships with your teammates, managers and clients.
- Enjoy our work environment recognized as one of the best in the country (Great Place to Work certified);
- As CGI members you will have access to our Share Purchase Plan and will be part of our Profit Participation Plan as of your first day with us;
- We care about our members: Employee Assistance Program, Health and wellness program, Comprehensive Insurance coverage financial assistance for your job-related studies;
- Work-life balance: a flexible weekday schedule.
You must attend a two week full-time paid training for this position.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Communicate with clients in your portfolio to enter their payroll data;
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Produce payroll based on the client’s expectations and legislation in force;
- Plan and organize your work to comply with service levels and client expectations;
- Provide timely support to clients when entering their payroll data;
- Follow the department’s policies and procedure;
- Comply with the quality standards for communication with clients;
- Act as a resource person for client retention;
- Participate in knowledge sharing within your team;
- Work in close collaboration with the other sectors.
High school diploma;
What you can expect from us:
- One year of full-time experience or two years of part-time experience in payroll or in customer service;
- Ability to work under pressure while meeting deadlines and maintaining a positive attitude;
- Customer service oriented;
- Versatile and autonomous;
- Respect confidentiality and detail oriented;
- Aptitude for teamwork;
- Very well organized and able to prioritize;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and of Internet navigation;
- Excellent written and spoken skills in both French and English (Essential).
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.