Inland Steel Products Inc. is seeking a 1A Truck Driver to be a contributing part of the team. This job is for someone who is hardworking, reliable and shows an excellent pride of workmanship.
· An excellent fleet of new, well maintained equipment.
· Safety conscious environment.
· Positive, experienced and approachable team.
· Family-like atmosphere and values.
· Competitive wages and benefit packages.
· Haul material safely.
· Perform daily equipment inspections, start ups and hazard assessments.
· Clean equipment and perform daily basic maintenance.
· Report equipment needing maintenance or repair to supervisor
· Possess the ability to drive and back up super-b trailers.
· Responsible for general maintenance of trucks and trailers.
· Follow company safety procedures.
· Commit to providing excellent customer service.
· Thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
· Must have a valid 1A drivers license.
· Familiar with city and surrounding areas.
· Must have a clean drivers abstract.
· Meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
· Ability to work flexible hours (overtime, weekends).
Inland Steel Products Inc. is a founding member of the Canadian Association of Recycling Industries and has been a leading-edge recycler for 50 years. Inland Steel utilizes the latest material handling technology to help contribute to a cleaner, healthier environment through recycling of steel and other scrap metal products.
As a growing business, Inland Steel Products Inc. is looking for people with energy, drive, and a strong work ethic to contribute to the team. If you have what it takes and are looking for a great opportunity to work within a forward-thinking organization, send your resume and cover letter within.
Our people are committed, driven, and engaged with a collaborative spirit and the desire to be a cut above. Management is approachable, innovation is respected, effort is rewarded, and remuneration is competitive. We offer the opportunity to grow within the company and an exceptional work environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.00-$27.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care