Terra Beata Processing and its team of about 20 employees play a key role in Atlantic Canada's food supply. From June to November each year, we receive millions of pounds of locally grown fresh fruit, clean it and freeze it following internationally recognized food safety protocols. Through the winter, this fruit is carefully packed and shipped to customers in Canada and around the world.
- Processing fresh to frozen vegetables and fruit
- Training provided, starting week of June 8 2020
- Some positions full-time, year-round; other positions seasonal, suitable for students
- Working by moving conveyors
- Standing in one spot for long periods of time
- Required to conform to our quality and safety standards
- Lifting required at times up to 50 lbs
- Environmental conditions include wet, cool, hot and noise depending on the area worked
- Shifts could be working 8-12 hr days 4-7 days a week
- Required to be proactive and work to keep the processing line efficient.
- Required to follow direction from your manager or line lead.
- Forklift experience and license is an asset.
Industry: Food and Beverages
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 /hour