FUEL & OWNER OPERATOR SETTLEMENTS ADMINISTRATOR (12-15 Month Contract)
Midland Transport Limited has become a leader in the transportation industry by providing superior quality service to our customers. Our services include LTL, T/L, Courier Services, and Third Party Logistics/ Brokerage which provide the convenience of one-stop shipping.
- Weekly processing of fuel invoices;
- Fuel audits;
- Management of fuel cards and transponders;
- Period end reports;
- Processing of Owner Operator Settlements;
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
- Must possess strong analytical skills;
- Post-secondary education considered an asset or two (2) years’ experience in the transportation industry;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Bilingualism an asset;
- Able to meet multiple strict deadlines;
- Ability to work in a confidential environment;
- Possess a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Problem solving skills;
- Functional working knowledge of Cognos, AS400 and Microsoft Office including: Word, Excel & Power Point.
Please apply online by December 11, 2020.
We appreciate your interest in our company however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.