Hensall Co-op is seeking dynamic individuals to become integral member of the Human Resources department.
We offer full time positions, with a benefit planAND company matched pension plan, to begin after 3 months.
Check out all the opportunities Hensall Co-op has to offer at www.hensallco-op.ca
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as ambassador of the division by welcoming candidates upon arrival, and ensuring needs are met while on site.
- Interviews candidates for positions at the “E” and “F” salary range level; may sit in on other interviews alongside HR colleagues.
- Coordinates, helps develop and participates in onboarding and orientation processes, including the completion, gathering, and organizing of all required documentation for benefits, administration, risk, and personnel files.
- Maintains accurate and comprehensive personnel files and divisional records, ensuring regulatory compliance i.e. privacy, storage, and retention
- Completes general clerical duties such as faxing, photocopying, conference service/training equipment set-up, space organizing, food and beverage ordering, etc. as needed.
- Responds to HR related inquiries within approved areas of expertise from managers and employees, and/or redirects to other team members as required.
- Coordinates and supports execution of assigned communication initiatives including employee e-newsletters, e-blasts, and other social media initiatives.
- Distributes HR/company policies, procedures and memorandums to appropriate individuals, division, and departments throughout HC as approved by HR leadership.
- Updates and maintains the company’s organizational charts.
- Coordinates and undertakes special HR projects as assigned.
- Knowledge of a variety of recruitment techniques/methods.
- Familiarity with health and safety legislation and policies.
- Strong, effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including a strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to create and deliver presentations for training and orientation purposes.
- Highly developed teamwork and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with HRIS and file management practices.
- Computer skills, including proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Leadership, planning and problem-solving skills
- Well organized with professional conduct
- Post-secondary education in a Human Resources related program of study.
- Minimum two years of experience in a HR Generalist and/or Payroll and Benefits Administrator role
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 /year
- Human Resources: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)