Blue Grouse Wine Cellars has been building wine cellars in homes and businesses since 2006. We pride ourselves on top-notch customer service and are looking for someone to join our team that is organized, adept at multi-tasking and who will communicate with our customers in person and over the phone in a professional/friendly manner.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- an outgoing and friendly personality
- customer service and/or administrative experience
- superior organizational skills
- an ability to lift/move small to medium-sized packages (there will be occasional shipping/receiving duties)
- self-motivation and an ability to work independently
- strong computer skills and an ability to work with various web-based software programs
It would be an asset if you possessed any of the following:
- experience working for a builder/contractor/developer or similar business
- basic accounting/book keeping experience
- sales experience
- a keen eye for design or basic computer design skills
- ability to communicate in a second language, preferably Mandarin.
The reception and sales/admin assistance position we are offering is full time, Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm. Our office is located in North Vancouver in the Lions Gate Business Park. Public transit will get you within a 10 minute walk to our office. We offer competitive compensation, depending on experience.
To apply for this position, please provide your cover letter and resume. All applications will be reviewed and considered. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time