We are always on the look out for driven and passionate lawyers who want to grow within their careers! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, a commitment to utilizing and expanding your skills, a great team environment, a convenient location, plus much more.
If you (or someone you know) are interested in pursuing your legal career in Personal Injury with a focus on providing an outstanding client experience and maximizing client outcomes, please apply within.
To learn more about Campisi Personal Injury Lawyers, please visit our website at www.campisilaw.ca.
Ready to join a firm that dispels the “ambulance chasing” stereotype?
Leverage your 2 - 5 years’ post call plaintiff personal injury or insurance defence experience to do more satisfying and groundbreaking work.
- Provide candid, strategic advice to a diverse range of clients
- Positively engage your team and conduct regular file reviews to effectively plan and manage each case
- Draft a range of documents including facta, opinion letters, settlement conference memoranda, pleadings and various applications
- Conduct legal research
- The opportunity to work on all aspects of a case including liability, financial and medical investigations
- Attend examinations for discovery, case conferences, mediations, IBC and other insurance conferences, motions, appeals, pre-trial conferences, trials, and mediations/arbitrations and other hearings at the LAT, etc.
- Settlement negotiation
The Must Haves:
- LL.B or JD
- Member in good standing with LSO
- Demonstrated knowledge and interest in personal injury law
- Client-centric focused with a proven passion to make a difference
- “Roll up the sleeves” workflow and practice approach
- Critical thinker and creative problem solver
- Solution and client service oriented
- Tech savvy with proven commitment to efficiency and continuous learning
- Ability to independently research and analyze applicable law and matters
- Persuasive writer with ability to evaluate and assess issues
- Mediation and trial experience are an asset
How to Apply:
We thank all applicants for their interest in Campisi LLP; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Campisi welcomes applications from all qualified applicants. The Firm is committed to maintaining an inclusive work environment comprised of people with diverse perspectives, backgrounds, identities and cultures.
It is important to our Firm that all its members, including those with disabilities, find our workplace to be welcoming and supportive. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates with disabilities taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00-$120,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Woodbridge, ON